Designed in celebration of Omar’s 50th Anniversary, the award winning Anniversary luxury holiday lodge brings with it a completely new concept in layout and interior design.
The distinctive exterior benefits from boxed out windows, pale blue cladding detail (other colour options available), a feature front door under a central recessed roof dormer, Juliet balcony to the master bedroom and unique sunroom off the dining area for peace and tranquility.
Inside a clever floor plan allows flexibility with folding doors giving the option to open-up the living space or to have separate rooms. A spacious lounge in soft warm tones flows through into a large kitchen with full array of integrated appliances and dining area; on from there you go through into the light and bright sunroom.
Off the hall there is a fully fitted study and from there you go though into the bedrooms. The master bedroom with its inspired layout has the king-size bed central to the room, set behind a half height wall concealing convenient dressing area, behind that, ample wardrobe space wraps around the corner of the room. The spacious en-suite includes a bath and large walk in shower.
The Anniversary is a wonderful warm and bright home that is more than just a space to live in, it also provides flexibility in how you choose to live.
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door under central recessed roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with feature pale blue cladding
- Sun Room with feature glazing including large sky light, patio doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall
- Juliet Balcony to master bedroom
- Generous inset entrance hall with practical coat seat
- Large lounge separated from the kitchen / dining area by bi-fold doors allowing open-plan or separate rooms
- Sun room with 2 seater sofa, tub chair and Wills & Gambier lamp table
- Fully fitted study with shaker style, cream units and office chair
- Feature Searchlight pendant lighting to the kitchen and lounge
- Lounge with Berwick style fabric lounge suite (two armchairs and a 3 seater sofa), and cabinet furniture including a large sideboard, coffee table and lamp table
- Flamerite Plomo fire with pebbles and Portland Stone effect surround
- Belling range cooker in cream with gas hob and matching range hood
- Integrated kitchen appliances including fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Vienna style fitted kitchen units and large Axiom Citrine worktop
- Fully lined linen curtains with tie backs and lined Roman Blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Large master bedroom with dressing area set behind a half height feature wall framing a Kingsize bed
- En-suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Family shower room
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Co-ordinated bed sets, scatter cushions and curtains
- Full length, fully lined curtains in bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the en-suite and shower room