This award winning home is sited on an outstanding plot with full deck area overlooking the duck pond.
Ample parking, Many extras
Designed in celebration of Omar’s 50th Anniversary, the award winning Anniversary park home brings with it a completely new concept in layout and interior design.
The distinctive exterior benefits from boxed out windows, pale blue cladding detail (other colour options available), a feature front door under a central recessed roof dormer, Juliet balcony to the master bedroom and unique sunroom off the dining area for peace and tranquility.
Inside a clever floor plan allows flexibility with folding doors giving the option to open-up the living space or to have separate rooms. A spacious lounge in soft warm tones flows through into a large kitchen with full array of integrated appliances and dining area; on from there you go through into the light and bright sunroom.
Off the hall there is a fully fitted study and from there you go though into the bedrooms. The master bedroom with its inspired layout has the king-size bed central to the room, set behind a half height wall concealing convenient dressing area, behind that, ample wardrobe space wraps around the corner of the room. The spacious en-suite includes a bath and large walk in shower.
The Anniversary is a wonderful warm and bright home that is more than just a space to live in, it also provides flexibility in how you choose to live.
Images for illustration purposes only. The actual model images will be uploaded ince on site.
- Built to BS 3632
- Protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
- PVCu double glazed windows (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Feature front door under central recessed roof dormer
- Boxed out windows with feature pale blue cladding
- Sun Room with feature glazing including large sky light, patio doors and full height glazing to each exterior wall
- Juliet Balcony to master bedroom
- Generous inset entrance hall with practical coat seat
- Large lounge separated from the kitchen / dining area by bi-fold doors allowing open-plan or separate rooms
- Sun room with 2 seater sofa, tub chair and Wills & Gambier lamp table
- Fully fitted study with shaker style, cream units and office chair
- Feature Searchlight pendant lighting to the kitchen and lounge
- Lounge with Berwick style fabric lounge suite (two armchairs and a 3 seater sofa), and cabinet furniture including a large sideboard, coffee table and lamp table
- Flamerite Plomo fire with pebbles and Portland Stone effect surround
- Belling range cooker in cream with gas hob and matching range hood
- Integrated kitchen appliances including fridge-freezer, washing machine and dishwasher
- Ivory Vienna style fitted kitchen units and large Axiom Citrine worktop
- Fully lined linen curtains with tie backs and lined Roman Blinds
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- Large master bedroom with dressing area set behind a half height feature wall framing a Kingsize bed
- En-suite with bath and separate shower cubicle
- Family shower room
- Fitted furniture to bedrooms including wardrobes with sliding doors to master bedroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Co-ordinated bed sets, scatter cushions and curtains
- Full length, fully lined curtains in bedrooms and Venetian blinds to the en-suite and shower room